Why is a cooling system needed?
All water massage beds create and release heat as they operate. Due to this fact, most beds offer some type of a temperature control. However, few of these temperature controls have the capability to hold the temperature at a selected level for a long period of time, especially in a small room. This is because most beds are equipped with inadequate temperature control devices.
All water massage beds have the ability to set the temperature. However, only HydroMassage includes a temperature control system that will maintain the desired water temperature under any circumstances.
This allows for continuous usage AND prevents the bed from becoming uncomfortably warm and overheating!
Click here to see why HydroMassage is the best
The Most Advanced Cooling System on the Market
- Allows for profitable, continuous usage
- Maintains water temperature through all hours of operation
- Allows for remote placement- keeping the room temperature comfortable
- Prevents the bed from over-heating
Customized Temperature Control
Unlike the other temperature controls available on the market, only the HydroMassage Cooling unit can be customized to fit in your facility. Here are two of the options available:
1. The " Built-In" Cooling Unit- this is the best option for you if you choose to keep your bed in a large open area. HydroMassage will build the cooling unit into your bed. This is a very cost efficient option, however is only recommended should the bed be placed in a large, open area.
2. The "Free Standing" Cooling Unit- if you intend on placing the HydroMassage in a small room, this option is for you. The cooling unit may be placed in the same room as the bed, however may also be placed in the ceiling, outside the room...etc.